Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New updates!!!

I am pleased to announce that and new logo is being developed for ~LuvLinuxOS~ and Open Source Information.  LLOS was an idea from a good friend, thus I have newly developed an early stage chromed look for these initials.  Moreover, ~LuvLinuxOS~ signature was not being resize correctly as a thumbnail for blog entries or Facebook post. The logo for Open Source Information is in the early development life cycle.  Just as this blog site has a new face lift more improvements are on the horizon.  I am very excited about blogging, customizing and developing Blogger templates. Below is the new LLOS logo, tell me what you think:



I have several plans and ideas for this site and the entire open source community.  I get goose bumps just thinking about all the possibilities there are with Linux and Open Source Projects.  I was astounded to here about OUYA and just what it will mean to the future generations.  I do enjoy a good video game and now seeing that Linux has crossed another threshold is inspiring.

The following is a list of upcoming projects. They are in no specific order but it will give you an idea of what type of information will be served in the near future here at Open Source Information.

1. Planning to follow OUYA through its release date and beyond.
2. I would like to interview Julie Uhrman in the near future.
3. Complete the creation of a site logo
4. I will be sharing my Lubuntu Tweeks
6. I have to create the pfSense Video, since my network has been runnning like a champ since its install.
7. I am still looking for some better hardware to render video.
8. I will be releasing a software of the month video soon.
9. Mid November I will have to release a New Distro of the month.
10. I will be constantly improving this blog site.  Emoticons coming soon!!!

Lastly, I just want to take the time to thank each and every one of you for stopping by my blog.  I would appreciate it, if you have any questions or suggestions that you leave a comment.  And, please let me know where I can improve to serve you better.  I hope to have your continued support!!!

Be Blessed...I Am!!!


Elbennit



0 comments :