Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Few Updates!!!

Hello all!!! I have been very busy with work, school and trying to remedy my audio stuttering problem when creating videos.  Therefore, this blog has been on the back burner for a few weeks.  Yet, today I am pleased to report that after some due diligence, I have found a solution to the problem and I will be posting some videos soon.  I must encourage all of my fellow computer enthusiast to give Linux a try!  Solving the problems is so rewarding plus, the online community help is unmatched by proprietary systems.

Planned video projects are as follows:

1. Distro of the Month (Work and School is prohibiting doing this on a weekly basis).
2. Software of the Month (Same as before).
3. Constructing an Open Source Router, I am really looking forward to this!
4. Remote Server Administration

Thanks for supporting my blog!

Be Blessed...I Am!!!

Elbennit


 

0 comments :