Friday, September 20, 2013

News and Updates!!!

I am so thankful for finally using eBay!  I was able to locate some much needed hardware upgrades for a pretty good deal.  I will be upgrading my desktop CPU (Central Processing Unit), Motherboard, and RAM.  This is long over due and a much needed performance boost.  I also acquired an Android powered tablet.  I will be giving more details about it in a future post.

I plan to continue to make education / informative videos.  I will be converting my old system into an Open Source router thus, I will be sharing that process.  I worked through the LFS Project before and I plan to do it again and share my experience through this blog.  With the new hardware up grade I will be installing the latest version of Lubuntu (Raring Ringtail) version 13.04 thus I will be sharing that experience as well.

For, now that is the latest new, updates, and plans for this blog.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you found something that was of service.

Be Blessed...I Am!!!


Elbennit


0 comments :